Having a good nights sleep can be achieved by doing several things such as exercising or sleeping early. However, none of these will work if you do not have a good pillow. Having any pillow is not just enough, a high-quality pillow will offer you enough support and comfort when time to doze off comes. Supporting your neck and head also comes with several health benefits. None of us would like to wake up with neck pains, and that is where the Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow comes in. This pillow has been designed for comfort to enable you to achieve sound sleep that will refresh and revitalize your body.
It is an excellent choice for side sleepers because of its thickness and resilience cushions the spine and the neck and at the same time offering a soft that your head can rest comfortably.
What makes a good pillow?
Well, before we even start reviewing this pillow, it is important to ask ourselves, what makes a good a pillow? Or what should I look for in a pillow? Though simple, this question is not easy but there is a way to get an answer. There are several factors to be considered, and I am going to list a few of the most important ones.
- The size: If you own a single bed, buy a small pillow but if yours is a king size bed get a king size pillow. You can also choose to have a king size pillow for a single bed, but it is important to note that it will consume a significant portion of your bed.
- Value for money: A very expensive pillow does not mean that it is better than the cheaper ones. Nonetheless, you should not just rush to buy a pillow because it is less expensive than the others. Go for a pillow that will offer you comfort within your budget.
- Good fillings of the pillow: Pillow fillings come in different varieties ranging from polyester, feathers, cotton, and foam fillings. The purpose of the pillow and your sleeping position will determine what kind of filling you should have on your pillow. If you are allergic, stay away from feathers. It will be better for you to go for a pillow with hypoallergenic properties.
- A good cover: If you are allergic, ask for a pillow with hypoallergenic properties.
Interesting features of the Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow
- 100 percent cotton with a thread count of 300
- 100 percent made in the USA
- Features Visco elastic memory foam
- The cover is hypoallergenic and can be removed and washed easily
- High density: The thickness and filler materials of this pillow make it one of the best pillows out there for side sleepers. It offers enough support for the neck and a soft and comfortable paddle for the head to rest in.
- Hypoallergenic: Unlike many traditional pillows, this pillow is completely hypoallergenic. If you suffer from any allergies, you can rest assured that this pillow is safe for you and your family.
- Outlast Adaptive Comfort material, along with PCM beads.: Like killing two birds with a single stone, these beads can either absorb heat from the body to make you feel cooler when hot or release the heat to make your body feel warmer when the temperatures are low. The beads adjust automatically to your body temperatures.
- Zipped enclosure: This enclosure gives you the freedom to remove the cover and clean it using a washing machine. It makes the maintenance of the pillow easy, unlike traditional pillows which are not machine washable.
Pros of this pillow
- This pillow is not too soft or too firm. It is a combination of these two tributes making it one of the most prized pillows for side sleepers.
- Being hypoallergenic means that the pillow can be sued by anyone moreso those who are allergic. You no longer have to compromise on a good nights sleep when the Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow is around. There is not need to wrap it with plastic bags to avoid dust mites since it is also resistant to them.
- A long warranty of 15 years means that you have the freedom to enjoy the comfort that comes with this pillow. In the case of any complaints during this period, you can get your pillow replaced.
- It is the only pillow with a mechanism that can ensure that you don’t get too hot or too cold while asleep.
Cons of this pillow
- It is small for many side sleepers.
- Might feel very first at first.
- It is heavy something many users may not find pleasing.
Let’s have a few reviews from the customers.
“I bought this pillow, and it arrived in just two days, apart from being punctual, I can see that it is everything they wrote in reviews.”
“After a long time looking for a good pillow, I have finally landed on this one, and I am not going to let it go any sooner or later.”
“This is all I have been looking for a pillow. If you are a side sleeper like me, you will enjoy the pillow.”
If you are a side sleeper, this is a perfect pillow for you because it won’t change in shape even if you turn to a different position. It is affordable and easy to use. Indeed, this is a perfect addition to your beddings if you are looking for a good nights sleep.