Do you suffer from constant sleep disturbances and pain during the night and morning? Have you tried a variety of pillows to help your neck and back have more support during the night? Do you wake up with headaches, shoulder, neck and back pain? Every year, millions of Americans do not get the good night’s sleep they so desperately need.
If you have try to variety of pillows to accommodate your wide array of sleeping positions from back to side to stomach, and still have yet to find a pillow that suits your needs, maybe it’s time to try the CustomSleeping Bamboo Cool-Nature Shredded Memory Foam Pillow.
Main features of the CustomSleeping Bamboo Cool-Nature Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
- This pillow is 100% polyester and comes in excellent luxury queen size dimensions of 20 inches by 25 inches.
- The Cool-Nature Bamboo Pillow with Shredded Memory pillow comes equipped with special foam cluster gel fibers specially designed by the manufacturers, Customsleeping.
- The primary filler for this soft and luxurious bamboo derived pillow is a rayon cover.
- This pillow’s cover is designed to provide the optimum support and comfort with a feel that has been described as cloud like.
- All products manufactured by the brand, including the custom sleeping bamboo cool nature shredded memory foam pillow are made in USA with a 100% USA made
CertiPUR-US Certified eco-friendly memory foam.
- The memory foam pillow comes with a bamboo micro venting cover which is machine washable, hypoallergenic and scent free.
- For individuals who have trouble finding the right pillow to suit their nighttime needs for support and adjustment, the CustomSleeping Bamboo Pillow adjusts to various heights and firmness levels do its CS bamboo pillow technology.
- It is fully adjustable and able to be taken in and out of its casing through a custom side zipper.
- This pillow is designed to snuggle and cradle the neck and back of each individual user.
- Designed with the consultation of qualified orthopedist, this pillow is designed to cradle and comfort individuals in a variety of night time sleeping positions.
- This pillow is considered ideal for side sleepers, stomach sleepers and back sleepers.
- The pillow will not easily degrade like many other competitors and non memory foam pillows.
- The pillow is designed to be easy to maintain, wash, store and use on a daily basis.
- The Customsleeping bamboo cool nature shredded memory foam pillow is 100% machine washable as well as dryable.
- This memory foam pillow stands apart from the rest as it is hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant.
- Fabric is specially Blended to cradle the head and backs of its users with orthopedic, prescription-grade support and a cloud like sensation.
- All materials used for DCS bamboo pillows are manufactured in Southern California, along the most stringent regulations for materials. All products are free of ozone depleted, tcep flame retardant, LED and heavy metals, Mercury, TDCPP, PBDEs, formaldehyde and phthalates.
- All products manufactured by the brand are regulated by the CPSC.
- Individuals who prefer the softest possible pillow sometimes complain that this pillow is too firm.
- Some people do not enjoy the particular dimensions of a queen sized version of this pillow, claiming it is either too big or too small for their personal preference.
- Individuals who prefer to lie as flat as possible at night feel that this pillow’s height is not to their liking.
- Some people claim that there is a smell when this pillow is initially taken out of the case after delivery and that this smell takes some time to wear off.
Here are some examples of reviews from satisfied buyers:
“I highly recommend this pillow! At first, I was quite skeptical but I am very happy that I gave this pillow a chance. I usually suffer from chronic neck and back pain when I am sleeping and I just taken me years to find a pillow that guarantees me a good night’s rest.”
“This pillow is very comfortable and not So Soft that there is not the right amount of support. It does a sufficient job supporting my neck without making my head to propped up.”